- Confident, independent, and intrinsically motivated
- Respectful, responsible, and socially collaborative
- Critical, creative, and abstract thinker
- Academic achiever who manages time and work efficiently
- Compassionate leader who is prepared for future success
They have a passion for learning, cultural awareness, and a commitment to service.
Our Montessori Academy Graduates
• CONFIDENT managing a volleyball team
• INDEPENDENT designed and built my eagle scout project
• INTRINSICALLY MOTIVATED living in Chile, doing service work
• RESPECTFUL teaching children in Mexico
• RESPONSIBLE parenting internationally-adopted children
• SOCIALLY COLLABORATIVE a mock-trial team member
• CRITICAL THINKER developing computer software
• CREATIVE pursuing my passion, majoring in fine arts
• ABSTRACT THINKER winner of a gold key at the Scholastic Art Awards
• ACADEMIC ACHIEVER high school honor student
• MANAGE TIME law school graduate
• WORK EFFICIENTLY National Merit Scholar
• COMPASSIONATE volunteer at the South Bend Center for the Homeless
• LEADER development leader in the public service sector
PREPARED FOR FUTURE SUCCESS!
MAEL Graduates Attend
Adams High School
Marian High School
Penn High School
St. Joseph’s High School
Trinity School at Greenlawn
Michigan State University
Saint Mary’s College
Santa Clara University
Seton Hall University
Southwestern Michigan College
University of Dayton
University of Michigan
University of Notre Dame
University of Utah
Washington University Saint Louis
How has Montessori influenced your life?
"I came to Montessori with sub-par organizational skills. The ability to plan my workload for the week with accountability measures has proven to be invaluable with my current occupation and throughout my history post-Montessori. I believe working at your own pace within each subject allowed me to excel in areas that were strong suits and highlighted areas that needed improvement. The personal attention from Mrs. Richardson and Mrs. Foley through multiple years allowed us to develop a great relationship and an understanding of my learning style and their approach. In addition, the collaboration that occurred with open classrooms allowed us to socialize with older and younger children and experience other creative approaches from Mrs. Dennis and Mrs. Dregits."
~ Noah Davey, Class of '95
Grubb & Ellis|Cressy & Everett
Congratulations to Noah Davey for being recognized as one of Michiana's Forty under 40 by the St. Joseph Chamber of Commerce! The honor recognizes 40 outstanding local professionals under the age of 40 for their business success and community contributions.
If you would like to learn more about MAEL or our graduates, please join us for coffee the first Wednesday of the month, or contact us for more information.
Back to Top