The Montessori Academy faculty and staff work together to address the academic, social-emotional, and physical development of the whole child. All lead teachers have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and are Montessori-certified. They pledge to work in partnership with each family and to be dedicated to every student’s development. Additionally, they pledge to:
- Honor the principles of the Montessori philosophy and method.
- Cultivate the child’s intellect with a challenging and engaging curriculum that engenders creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and academic skills.
- Offer a safe, secure learning environment with an inquiring, cooperative, and nurturing atmosphere.
- Create an environment where students learn to work as a team and to value each member’s contribution.
- Emphasize self-motivation and independent thinking so that each child becomes confident and self-assured.
- Instill responsibility by providing a learning atmosphere that fosters positive work habits and commitment to others.
- Build a relationship of trust and support between home and school.
Early Childhood Assistant
Early Childhood Teacher
Upper Elementary Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher at CFH